Aug. 19, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
US Coagulation Testing Market 2013 - Sales Forecasts, Supplier Shares, Competitive Strategies
This comprehensive report contains 424 pages, 37 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the US coagulation testing market during the next five years.
The report explores business and technological trends in the US coagulation testing market; provides estimates of the test volume, as well as sales and market shares of leading competitors; compares features of major analyzers; profiles leading market players; and identifies specific product and business opportunities facing instrument and consumable suppliers during the next five years.
Activated Clotting Time (ACT) (1), Activated Protein C Resistance,Activated PTT (APTT), Alpha 2-Antiplasmin, Antithrombin III, Bleeding Time, D-Dimer, Factor II, Factor V, Factor V Leiden, Factor VII, Factor VIII, Factor IX, Factor Ixa, Factor X (
), Factor Xa, Factor XI, Factor XII, Factor XIII, Fibrin Degradation Products, Fibrinogen,
/Pre-Kallikrein Factor Activation, Heparin/Anti-Factor Xa, Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia, Plasmin, Plasminogen, Plasminogen Activator Inhib., Platelet Function/Aggregation, Protein C, Protein S, Prothrombin Mutation, Prothrombin Time (PT), Reptilase Time, Thrombin Time, Von Willebrand's Factor Fav/Ag, and others.
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major instrument and reagent suppliers.
- Extensive strategic profiles of major suppliers and emerging market entrants.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Comprehensive marketsegmentation analysis, including:
- Hospitals- Commercial/Private Laboratories- Physician Offices- Test volume forecasts for over 40 major procedures by market segment.
Current and Emerging Products
- Review of established and emerging procedures.- Comparison of automated and semi-automatedanalyzers from Diagnostica Stago, Helena, IL, Siemens, Sysmex and other suppliers.
- Analysis of current and emerging technologies and their potential market applications.- Comprehensive lists of companies developing or marketing new technologies and products by test.
- Product development and business expansion opportunities with significant market appeal.- "Ideal" product models with tentativeprices and operating characteristics.- Alternative market penetration strategies for instrument and reagent suppliers.- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
I. IntroductionII. Worldwide Market and Technology Overview
A. Major Routine and Special Coagulation Tests1. Introduction2. Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time (APTT)3. Alpha-2 Antiplasmin4. Antithrombin III5. Bleeding Time6. D-Dimer7. Ethanol Flocculation Test8. Euglobulin Lysis9. Factor Assaysa. Introductionb. Factor IIc. Factor V/Factor V Leidend. Factor VIIe. Factor VIIIf. Factor IXg. Factor IXah. Factor X (
)i. Factor Xaj. Factor XIk. Factor XIIl. Factor XIII10. Fibrin Degradation Products11. Fibrinogen12. Heparin13. Hirudin
14. Hypercoagulability and Thrombosis15. Lipoprotein a16. Plasmin17. Plasminogen18. Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor (PAI)19. Platelet Function Tests20. Platelet Aggregation21. Proteins C and S22. Prothrombin Fragment 1.223. Prothrombin Time (PT) 24. Reptilase Time25. Thrombin Time26. Tissue-Type Plasminogen Activator (t-PA)27. Von Willebrand's FactorB. Instrumentation ReviewC. Major in Vitro Diagnostic Technologies and TheirPotential Applications1. Chromogenic Substrates2. Monoclonal and Polyclonal Antibodies3. Immunoassays4. Molecular Diagnostics5. Microcomputers6. Automation7. Robotics8. Artificial Intelligence9. Dry Chemistry10. Biosensors