- Bell TV app delivers the most live and on-demand channels to tablets and smartphones
- Bell Fibe TV customers can stop shows on their television and resume watching on a mobile device
MONTREAL, Aug. 19, 2013 /CNW Telbec/ - Bell today announced the launch of the new Bell TV app that lets customers watch popular channels they receive in their programming package at home on tablet or smartphones at no extra charge.
"Bell has invested billions in building next-generation Canadian wireless and fibre networks to execute our commitment to deliver the best TV experience across every screen," said Wade Oosterman, President of Bell Mobility and Residential Services, and Chief Brand Officer at Bell. "The Bell TV app gives customers the flexibility to watch TV everywhere, at home or on the go. It's the latest proof that with Bell, TV just got better."
Navigating the Bell TV app is easy thanks to an innovative programming guide and interface that supports searching by program name, description, channel, live or on-demand. Bell Fibe TV customers can also stop and resume on-demand programming between their TV at home and their mobile device.The Bell TV app includes the industry-leading Bell Mobile TV service that already enables Bell Mobility customers to watch TV anywhere over Bell's high-speed wireless network or Wi-Fi. With Bell Mobile TV, Bell TV customers now have access to more than 100 unique live and on-demand channels. 10 hours of Mobile TV connectivity is provided with many popular Bell Mobility rate plans or as a $5 a month add-on that does not affect data usage in a customer's plan. Current Bell Mobile TV customers are automatically upgraded to the Bell TV app (some customers may need to do so manually depending on their individual device settings). In addition to conventional networks CTV and CTV Two, the Bell TV app provides subscribers access to specialty channels Bravo, A&E and History, premium channels TMN, SuperChannel and Movie Central, children's programming on Teletoon, Treehouse and YTV, sports on TSN, Leafs TV and NBA TV Canada, 24-hour news on CTV News Channel, CBC News Network and BBC World News and a wide variety of French language including Super Écran, SRC, V and Canal D, RDS, RDI and LCN.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV