Industrial Services of America, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDSA), a company that buys, processes and markets ferrous and non-ferrous metals and other recyclable commodities for domestic users and export markets and offers programs and equipment to help businesses manage waste, today announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2013.
Revenue for the second quarter of 2013 was $40.1 million compared with $49.9 million in the second quarter of 2012. Net loss for the second quarter of 2013 was $(1.2) million, or $(0.18) on a per diluted share basis, compared with a net loss of $(1.2) million, or $(0.18) on a per diluted share basis, for the comparable period in 2012.
- Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization ("EBITDA") for the six months ended June 30, 2013 was $969.5 thousand;
- Current ratio at June 30, 2013 was 1.1 to 1; and
- Working capital as of June 30, 2013 was $1.6 million.
The Company's credit facility with Fifth Third Bank is scheduled to mature in April 2014. The Company is actively in the process of restructuring its debt. This debt restructuring process includes the Company's existing bank as well as other banks. Management plans to complete this debt restructuring as soon as practicable.At the annual meeting of shareholders of the Company on July 16, 2013 (the "Annual Meeting"), the shareholders of the Company approved the amendment of the Company's Articles of Incorporation (the "Amendment") pursuant to which the Company's authorized common stock increased by 10.0 million shares, from 10.0 million to 20.0 million shares. The Amendment is discussed in the proxy statement dated June 6, 2013. On June 14, 2013, the Board of Directors appointed the Chairman of the Board, Orson Oliver, to act as the Company's Interim President and Interim Chief Executive Officer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV