NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The markets were finally able to break their losing streak Tuesday, but still sold off in the final 30 minutes.
All the talk the last couple of weeks has been centered around the retail sector and its underperforming companies. On CNBC's "Fast Money" TV show, Karen Finerman said it's been a tough couple of weeks for bulls but she still likes Foot Locker (FL) and Macy's (M).
She added that she does not like J.C. Penney (JCP) or teen retailers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV