The law firm of Wohl & Fruchter LLP is investigating possible violations of federal securities laws by officers and directors of GTX Inc. (GTX) (NASDAQ: GTXI).
On August 19, 2013, GTX announced that enobosarm, its potential treatment for muscle wasting in lung cancer patients, fell short of key goals agreed upon with the Food and Drug Administration in two phase III clinical trials in terms of increasing lean body mass and improving physical function.
Upon the above news, GTX shares have declined over 60% in trading on August 19, 2013.
Wohl & Fruchter’s investigation concerns whether GTX management improperly concealed from investors, among other things, that past clinical studies were deeply flawed, and thus the latest phase III trials were likely to fail.Persons with relevant information, and GTXI shareholders with questions about this investigation, are invited to contact the attorney below, or our Firm by calling 866.833.6245. Additional information is available on our website at: http://www.wohlfruchter.com/cases/gtxi. About Wohl & Fruchter Wohl & Fruchter LLP represents plaintiffs in litigation arising from fraud and other fiduciary breaches by corporate managers, as well as other complex litigation matters. Please visit our website, www.wohlfruchter.com, to learn more about our Firm, or contact one of our partners. Contact:J. Elazar Fruchter ( firstname.lastname@example.org)845.425.4658 or Toll Free 866.833.6245Wohl & Fruchter LLP570 Lexington AvenueNew York, NY 10022 www.wohlfruchter.com This release may be deemed to constitute attorney advertising.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV