TALLAHASSEE, Fla., Aug. 19, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital City Bank Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:CCBG) will address analysts and investors attending Raymond James' U.S. Bank Conference on August 22, 2013. CCBG is scheduled to present at 3:55 p.m. ET. William G. Smith, Jr., Chairman, president and chief executive officer, and J. Kimbrough Davis, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will discuss CCBG strategy, recent business developments and market opportunities.
Investors may access a live, listen-only webcast of the presentation by visiting http://wsw.com/webcast/rj84/CCBG . The archived presentation will be available for 7 days after the conference concludes.
About Capital City Bank Group, Inc. Capital City Bank Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:CCBG) is one of the largest publicly traded financial services companies headquartered in Florida and has approximately $2.5 billion in assets. The Company provides a full range of banking services, including traditional checking, savings and loan services, asset management, trust, mortgage banking, merchant services, bankcards, data processing and securities brokerage services. The Company's bank subsidiary, Capital City Bank, was founded in 1895 and has 63 full-service banking offices and 71 ATMs to serve 26 counties in the greater Tallahassee, Fla., Gainesville, Fla. and Macon, Ga. areas.
CONTACT: For Information Contact: J. Kimbrough Davis Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer 850.402.7820
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV