Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:51 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Tuesday.
Cramer noted how Spirit Airlines (SAVE) seems to charge a fee for everything. That, however, didn't stop Raymond James from upgrading it based on valuation, he added. SAVE rose 1.5% to $30.72.
Morgan Stanley downgraded ArcelorMittal (MT) to sell from hold. Cramer said everyone seems to hate this company all of a sudden, but he likes steel companies at current valuations. MT fell 1.9% to $13.27.Cliff Natural Resources (CLF) was going up on takeover chatter, something Cramer said he doesn't like, especially when the fundamentals are poor. CLF was flat at $21.68. Citigroup says to buy Avon Products (AVP). Cramer said the call interested him and he praised CEO Sherilyn McCoy. AVP rose 1.4% to $20.64. Cramer called Diana Shipping (DSX) a play on both China and Europe. Credit Suisse upgraded the stock to hold. DSX jumped 6.4% to $10.94. Zillow's (Z) secondary priced at $82.50. Cramer said it would be a good day if the stock could rally to $83 after opening near $80. Z dropped 4.8% to $80.71. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV