"We've been thrilled with the outpouring of support for the Tim Hortons Duelling Donuts contest since it launched this past June. It speaks to Canadians' love of donuts and the passion of our loyal guests. Thank you to everyone who participated and voted," says Donna Finelli, Vice President Marketing, Food and Merchandise, Tim Hortons. "We're excited that Andrew can help inspire one of Tim Hortons next new donuts."
About Tim Hortons Inc. Tim Hortons is one of the largest publicly-traded restaurant chains in North America based on market capitalization, and the largest in Canada. Operating in the quick service segment of the restaurant industry, Tim Hortons appeals to a broad range of consumer tastes, with a menu that includes premium coffee, espresso-based hot and cold specialty drinks (including lattes, cappuccinos and espresso shots), specialty teas and fruit smoothies, fresh baked goods including our trademark donuts, grilled Panini and classic sandwiches, wraps, soups, prepared foods and other food products. As of June 30th, 2013, Tim Hortons had 4,304 systemwide restaurants, including 3,468 in Canada, 807 in the United States and 29 in the Gulf Cooperation Council. More information about the Company is available at www.timhortons.com. Follow Tim Hortons on Twitter: www.twitter.com/timhortons.
SOURCE Tim Hortons
Image with caption: " Jason Priestley and The Tortoise Torte, winner of Tim Hortons Duelling Donuts contest, created by Andrew Shepherd of Scarborough, Ontario (CNW Group/Tim Hortons)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20130819_C6789_PHOTO_EN_29957.jpg
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV