- AFP PROVIDA SA reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, AFP PROVIDA SA increased its bottom line by earning $9.85 versus $6.87 in the prior year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Capital Markets industry. The net income increased by 146.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $67.97 million to $167.35 million.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Capital Markets industry and the overall market, AFP PROVIDA SA's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for AFP PROVIDA SA is rather high; currently it is at 65.39%. Regardless of PVD's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, PVD's net profit margin of 166.95% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- PVD, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 12.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 4.7%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
- You can view the full Administradora de Fondos de Pensiones-Provi Ratings Report.
Latest Headlines about UMH
UMH Properties Inc's 8.25% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock Ex-Dividend Reminder - 11/13/13
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV