5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: SLRC, LGCY, UMH, PVD, TCRD
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 9.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 35.7%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 137.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $1.75 million to $4.15 million.
- UMH PROPERTIES INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has not demonstrated a clear trend in earnings over the past 2 years, making it difficult to accurately predict earnings for the coming year. During the past fiscal year, UMH PROPERTIES INC reported lower earnings of $0.11 versus $0.14 in the prior year.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, UMH PROPERTIES INC underperformed against that of the industry average and is significantly less than that of the S&P 500.
- You can view the full UMH Properties Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts