5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: OFC, LINE, BDN, HCN, AEC
- BDN's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 10.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 14.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Compared to where it was 12 months ago, the stock is up, but it has so far lagged the appreciation in the S&P 500. Despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year, there is currently no conclusive evidence that warrants the purchase or sale of this stock.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market, BRANDYWINE REALTY TRUST's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for BRANDYWINE REALTY TRUST is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 27.50%. Regardless of BDN's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, BDN's net profit margin of 4.61% is significantly lower than the industry average.
- You can view the full Brandywine Realty Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts