4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: ISIL, HTS, ECA, KMI
- The gross profit margin for HATTERAS FINANCIAL CORP is currently very high, coming in at 94.41%. Regardless of HTS's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, HTS's net profit margin of 56.92% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $106.84 million or 3.62% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, HATTERAS FINANCIAL CORP's average is still marginally south of the industry average growth rate of 6.26%.
- HATTERAS FINANCIAL CORP's earnings per share declined by 27.5% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. Earnings per share have declined over the last two years. We anticipate that this should continue in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, HATTERAS FINANCIAL CORP reported lower earnings of $3.65 versus $3.96 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 34.0% in earnings ($2.41 versus $3.65).
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income has decreased by 20.6% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $89.14 million to $70.74 million.
- You can view the full Hatteras Financial Corporation Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.