The Groupon Partner Network (GPN) Includes Multiple Tools For Creating High-converting Links To Groupon, Including Browser Bookmarklets, As Well As Smart Widgets Based On Category, Geolocation And Retargeting (Graphic: Business Wire)
Groupon ( www.groupon.com) (NASDAQ: GRPN) today announced the launch of the Groupon Partner Network, the first proprietary local e-commerce affiliate marketing platform designed to help online publishers better monetize their online presence through the promotion of Groupon deals. Through retargeting and an extensive suite of publishing tools, GPN distributes the most relevant Groupon deals across partner websites and apps, helping to increase the visibility and distribution of merchants’ deals and drive purchases through Groupon.
As an introductory promotion until Sept. 30, 2013, Groupon is increasing potential commission levels for affiliate partners for purchases made through their digital assets from 10 to 12 percent for Groupon Local, 6 to 8 percent for Groupon Getaways and 5 to 8 percent for Groupon Goods.
After a successful pilot with affiliate marketers around the world, GPN is now available in more than 30 countries. Partners using GPN have access to the following resources to help them market Groupon, track their performance and gross higher commissions:
- Real-time Reports - run 24/7 reports on daily sales volume, impressions, click-through rates from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection and export them into Excel spreadsheets
- Link Creation Wizard - multiple tools for creating high-converting links to Groupon, including browser bookmarklets, as well as smart widgets based on category, geolocation and retargeting
- Open APIs - instant access to thousands of deals from the Groupon marketplace, as well as orders and commissions
“With affiliate presence in every U.S. state and dozens of countries around the world, affiliate marketing sends more and more customers to Groupon merchants every month,” said Sean Smyth, VP of Global Partner Marketing and Business Development, Groupon. “GPN is the latest example of Groupon’s dedication to provide a comprehensive, effective and large-scale marketing platform for local and national merchants to help grow their business.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts