Automotive applications using power MOSFETs require gate drivers with high peak drive current and low output impedance. The FAN31xx_F085 and FAN32xx_F085 series of high-speed, low-side automotive qualified gate drivers from Fairchild Semiconductor offer flexibility for power supply and other high-efficiency MOSFET switching applications, providing a wide selection of feature and performance combinations to create compact, highly efficient and reliable designs.
These AEC-Q100 qualified drivers are available in an SO8 package with a choice of TTL or CMOS input thresholds. This ensures the best possible design compatibility. The drivers have two inputs for each channel (either Dual-input (+ and – logic), Inverting and Enable, or Non-inverting and Enable) offering design flexibility.
- Qualified to AEC-Q100 requirements (shown by flow code "_F085")
- Compound MillerDrive™ architecture for strong gate drive
- Short and well-controlled time delays (<20ns propagation delays for >1MHz switching) allows paralleling drivers, and optimizing drive timing to maximize efficiency
- Fail-safe inputs: output held low if no input signal is present
- 20V Abs max >4kV ESD and >500mA reverse current
- -40 to +125 degrees C ambient operating temperature range
|Part Number||Input Threshold||Package||Datasheet|
|Dual 2A||Dual Non-Inverting + Dual Enable||CMOS, TTL||SOIC-8|
|Single 9A||Single Non-Inverting + Enable||CMOS, TTL||SOIC-8|
Fairchild Semiconductor works with the world’s leading automakers and system suppliers, creating semiconductor solutions that support a range of applications, including the optimization of power management in modern vehicle architectures, reducing fuel consumption and environmental pollutants.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts