Dollar General (NYSE: DG) recently recognized 10 outstanding district managers with an Individual Performance Award for their commitment and dedication to the growth and success of the company over the past year. Presented at a recent company meeting, these employees exceed expectations and embody Dollar General’s mission of Serving Others .
“It’s truly inspiring to recognize our best-performing district managers that truly go above and beyond for their customers and the company,” said Greg Sparks, Dollar General’s executive vice president of store operations. “These distinguished awards acknowledge employees’ commitment to excellence in all phases of running our stores, developing our employees and taking care of our customers.”
Recipients of the District Manager Individual Performance Awards are:
- Nelson Ejiogu from Houston, Texas
- Craig Salisbury from Newport, Vt.
- Tracy Voigt from Bossier City, La.
- Charity Behr from Wapakoneta, Ohio
- Kathy Kelliher from Odessa, Texas
- Greg Robertson from Dearborn Heights, Mich.
- Steven Haynes from Greenville, Miss.
- Grace Jordan from Carson City, Mich.
- JC Tabor from Dublin, Va.
- Walid Ayoub from Canal Winchester, Ohio
For additional information, photographs or items to supplement a story, please contact the Media Relations Department at 1-877-944-DGPR (3477) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.Suggested social media outreach: @DollarGeneral presents 10 employees with performance awards for commitment to company and mission of #ServingOthers. About Dollar General Corporation Dollar General Corporation has been delivering value to shoppers for more than 70 years. Dollar General helps shoppers Save time. Save money. Every day!(R) by offering products that are frequently used and replenished, such as food, snacks, health and beauty aids, cleaning supplies, basic apparel, house wares and seasonal items at low everyday prices in convenient neighborhood locations. With more than 10,000 stores in 40 states, Dollar General has more retail locations than any retailer in America. In addition to high quality private brands, Dollar General sells products from America’s most-trusted manufacturers such as Procter & Gamble, Kimberly-Clark, Unilever, Kellogg’s, General Mills, Nabisco, Hanes, PepsiCo and Coca-Cola. Learn more about Dollar General at www.dollargeneral.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV