NEW YORK, Aug. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- S&P Capital IQ announced today that it has commenced Standard & Poor's Factual Stock Report coverage on Jammin Java Corp.
Jammin Java Corp. (OTCQB:JAMN), d/b/a Marley Coffee, provides premium-roasted coffee on a wholesale level to the grocery, retail, online, service, hospitality, office coffee service, and big box store industries throughout the world. The company has a 15-year exclusive licensing agreement with Fifty-Six Hope Road Music Limited, a Bahamas international business company. Fifty-Six Hope Road granted the Company a worldwide, exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Marley Coffee trademarks in connection with the manufacturing, advertising, promotion, sale, offering for sale and distribution of coffee; and coffee roasting services, coffee production services, and coffee sales, supply, distribution and support services. Fifty-Six Hope Road owns and controls the intellectual property rights in and to the late reggae performer, Robert Nesta Marley, professionally known as Bob Marley.
The company's product line consists of whole bean; ground coffee; single serve RealCups, which are compatible with most of Keurig's single serve K-cup brewers; coffee pods; tea pods; and fractional packs. One Love; Get Up Stand Up; Lively Up; Mystic Morning; Simmer Down; Buffalo Soldier; Lions' Blend; Kingston City Roast Espresso; Mountain Roast Decaf; Talkin' Blues Jamaican Blue Mountain; and Top Rankin' are the single origins and varietals offered by the company across its product line.Organic farming methods certify that the coffee beans are cultivated on bio-diverse lands free from herbicides and pesticides. Halal certification means the products are considered "lawful or permitted" under Islamic traditions. Kosher certifications mean the company has met kosher or "proper or acceptable" standards according to the laws defined in the Talmud and other Jewish traditions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV