TJX Companies (TJX) ($50.48) set a multi-year high at $54.29 on Aug. 5. My semiannual value level is $49.79 with a semiannual pivot at $52.25 and annual risky level at $52.67.
Urban Outfitter (URBN) ($39.74) set a multi-year high at $44.96 on May 20 then traded down to $38.11 on June 24. My annual value level is $37.28 with a quarterly pivot at $39.11 and weekly risky level at $43.53.
Williams-Sonoma (WSM) ($58.30) set a multi-year high at $61.38 on Aug. 5. My quarterly value level is $50.79 with a monthly pivot at $58.28 and weekly risky level at $62.59.
At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned.Follow @Suttmeier This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV