Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBRL) today confirmed that The Lion Fund II, L.P., an affiliate of Biglari Holdings Inc., has submitted two nominees, Sardar Biglari and Philip Cooley, to stand for election to the Company’s Board of Directors at the Company’s 2013 Annual Meeting. Attempts by Mr. Biglari to seek Board seats in each of the last two years were rejected by the Company’s shareholders by significant margins. The Company said that the Board will consider Mr. Biglari’s submission and make its recommendation to shareholders in due course.
About Cracker Barrel Old Country Store®
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. provides a friendly home-away-from-home in its old country stores and restaurants. Guests are cared for like family while relaxing and enjoying real home-style food and shopping that’s surprisingly unique, genuinely fun and reminiscent of America’s country heritage…all at a fair price.
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBRL) was established in 1969 in Lebanon, Tenn. and operates 624 company-owned locations in 42 states. For more information, visit crackerbarrel.com.CBRL-F
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV