BEIJING, Aug. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Perfect World Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: PWRD) ("Perfect World" or the "Company"), a leading online game developer and operator based in China, today announced its recent business developments as of August 19, 2013.
Press Release Issued During the Period:
June 9, 2013 – Perfect World to Launch Open Beta Testing for 3D Martial Arts MMORPG "Swordsman Online" on June 28
Recently, Perfect World released expansion packs for three games.
- On June 20, 2013, Perfect World released the expansion pack "The Rise of Warriors" for its 2.5D MMORPG "Empire of the Immortals."
- On July 11, 2013, Perfect World released the expansion pack "The Night Patrol" for its 3D cartoon MMORPG "Legend of Martial Arts."
- On July 25, 2013, Perfect World released the expansion pack "Storm Army Attacks" for its 3D fantasy MMORPG "Forsaken World."
OVERSEAS OPERATIONS Launch of " Empire of the Immortals " in Southeast Asia In June 2013, Perfect World launched "Empire of the Immortals" in Southeast Asia through its subsidiary in the region. First launched in mainland China in March 2011, "Empire of the Immortals" is the second 2.5D MMORPG following "Battle of the Immortals" in Perfect World's "Immortals" franchise. Launch of "Forsaken World" in Korea In June 2013, Perfect World launched "Forsaken World" in Korea through its Korean subsidiary. "Forsaken World" is a 3D MMORPG set against the backdrop of a fantasy world. First launched in mainland China in October 2010, the game has since been licensed to dozens of countries and regions. Launch of Polish, Italian and Turkish Versions of "Neverwinter" in Europe In June 2013, Perfect World launched the Polish, Italian and Turkish versions of "Neverwinter" in Europe through its European subsidiary. "Neverwinter" is a widely-acclaimed MMORPG developed by Cryptic Studios, Perfect World's subsidiary based in the U.S. Featuring epic stories, beautiful artwork and fast-paced action combat, the game delivers an intense and exciting experience to players. First launched of its English, French and German versions in North America and Europe in April 2013, "Neverwinter" has gained great popularity among players. OVERSEAS LICENSING AGREEMENT
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts