ADTRAN ®, Inc., (NASDAQ:ADTN), a leading provider of cloud connectivity, enterprise communications and mobility solutions, today announced it has unveiled its Consultant Liaison Program, dedicated to educating the consultant community with information on ADTRAN’s technology, solutions and services. The program enables consultants to enhance their knowledge on current and future technology options, helping to ensure the successful delivery of best-in-class service and recommendations to clients.
“Strong relationships built on respect, credibility and trust are at the core of a consultant’s success. ADTRAN’s establishment of its consultant program enhances its standing as a trusted partner, placing up-to-date and useful information and resources at our fingertips,” said Byron Battles, principal for The Battles Group, LLC. “ADTRAN’s programs provide us the tools needed to remain knowledgeable and connected, so that we can ensure our clients make the best technology decisions for their business requirements.”
As a member of the Society of Telecommunications Consultants, Inc. (STC) and Canadian Telecommunications Consultants Association (CTCA), ADTRAN has built a trusted network of consultant partnerships. The ADTRAN Consultant Liaison Program is devoted to providing this community with robust education and resources to support consultant success. Participants receive the latest data on ADTRAN products and portfolios for the enterprise. Program features are detailed at https://www.adtran.com/consultants and include:
- Education: Consultants gain access to ADTRAN University, Virtual Advantage Webinar Series, roadshows and regional events, as well as a quarterly newsletter.
- Support: Program participants are connected to ADTRAN Sales, Marketing and Engineering Contacts, the ADTRAN Support Community and online knowledgebase.
- Resources: Participants are provided technical documentation, white papers, case studies, presentations, RFP templates, as well as self-paced solution training.
“ADTRAN’s consultant community is a vital resource to our business, and we’re committed to growing this community and providing them with the tools they require to remain successful,” said Ted Cole, vice president of channel sales for ADTRAN. “The ADTRAN Consultant Liaison Program is targeted to fit the unique needs of these consultants and provides them with the strategic information needed to deliver the trusted advice their clients depend on.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV