What Drivers Think: Mock Qualifying Video
CORAL GABLES, Fla., Aug. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- When you only have one shot to drive a car as quickly as possible over a four mile, 14-corner lap, it takes a certain mindset to get a racecar driver to perform at his absolute peak mental state in a mock qualifying test session.
"Over the years as a racecar driver, I have had to learn and try different techniques to get the most out of your mind in order to get the most out of the car," says Dion von Moltke. "Detailed here in my latest video, watch 'What Drivers Think: Mock Qualifying' where we take an exciting journey together from behind the wheel as I showcase my test session.
"With all the demands outside of our specific jobs as professional athletes, it can become difficult to remain fully in the moment, on task, at hand and clear everything else out of your mind, while you're performing. This is the main thing I work on with myself, and something I personally need to continue to work on. When I get ready for qualifying I prefer to get my helmet on, which puts me into a whole different world, and I also like to get in the car quite early.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV