Juridica Announced Unaudited Half-year Results For The Period Ended 30 June 2013
Juridica works to make the legal system work better for business claims. It does not invest in speculative claims or claims that do not demonstrate economic value and clear merits. Juridica invests only in business claims, and does not invest in class actions, personal injury, product liability, or mass tort claims.
Our goal is to provide business clients with financial choices that reduce risk and assist in maximising claim value.
Juridica was established on 21 December 2007 as a limited liability, closed-ended investment company registered in Guernsey. It has over US$200 million of assets under management. It was the pioneer in alternative litigation financing and the first closed-end fund of its kind ever listed on AIM, a market operated by the London Stock Exchange (AIM: JIL.L).
The Company has appointed Juridica Capital Management Limited as its exclusive investment manager to locate, evaluate and manage direct and indirect investments in cases, claims and disputes.http://www.juridicainvestments.com For further information contact: Juridica Capital Management Limited Richard W. Fields +1 (866) 443 1080 Cenkos Securities PLC (Nominated Adviser and Broker) Nicholas Wells Camilla Hume +44 (0) 20 7397 8900 Investec Bank PLC (Joint Broker) Tim Mitchell +44 (0)20 7597 4000 Peel Hunt LLP (Joint Broker) Guy Wiehahn +44 (0)20 7418 8900 Pelham Bell Pottinger Olly Scott +44 (0) 20 7861 3232 SOURCE Juridica Investments Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV