Lincoln Crowne & Company Lodges United Nations Global Compact Report For 2013
SYDNEY, Aug. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lincoln Crowne & Company today announced that it had submitted its latest Communications on Progress with the United Nations Global Compact covering the 2012 / 2013 period.
The UNGC is a progressive initiative of the United Nations that promotes best practice in corporate governance and business practice. Lincoln Crowne has been a signatory to the UNGC since 2009.
A copy of Lincoln Crowne's latest and historic reports can be found at the United Nations site at the following: http://www.unglobalcompact.org/participants/detail/6134-Lincoln-Crowne-Company
"Our 2013 Report details ongoing progress that our Firm has continued to make in the adoption and promotion of the UNGC Principles," Nicholas Assef, Executive Director of Lincoln Crowne & Company stated.Specific activities undertaken during the period, as detailed in the Communication on Progress, included:
- Adoption of new employment contracts for all staff to ensure that best practice is abided by in terms of both ensuring the latest developments in individual and human rights are covered off, and introducing best compliance practice including prohibiting any staff member from trading in a company's shares.
- A redirection of philanthropic and community support activities to further education of underprivileged, orphaned and very poor children. This important initiative is aimed at promoting literacy, and therefore helping avoid children being forced into child labour situations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV