As part of a rebranding to RH begun last year, the company is developing a luxury lifestyle brand called RH Atelier offering a much broader selection of products, including apparel, accessories, footwear and jewelry.
News of RH Atelier was part of a recent announcement from the company about the reappointment of Gary Friedman, the company's chairman emeritus, creator and curator. Friedman has been reappointed co-chief executive and chairman of Restoration Hardware Holding's board of directors.Friedman will lead and collaborate with Co-Chief Executive Carlos Alberini on decisions affecting RH, as the company initially rebranded itself last year. The two will guide the company as it tries to move beyond its hardware store beginnings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV