SAN RAFAEL, Calif., Aug. 16, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (Nasdaq:BMRN) today announced that its abstract, PARP inhibition with BMN 673 in ovarian and breast cancer patients with deleterious mutations of BRCA1 and BRCA2 has been selected as a late breaking abstract by the 17th ECCO – 38th ESMO – 32nd ESTRO European Cancer Congress in Amsterdam, The Netherlands and will be presented in an oral presentation on September 29, 2013.
The company will present the latest data from its ongoing Phase 1/2 trial for genetically-defined cancers, including data from 18 breast cancer patients with deleterious germline BRCA mutations, including six patients from the dose escalation cohort at doses ranging from 900 µg to 1100 µg and twelve patients from the dose expansion cohort at a dose of 1.0 mg. Data will also be presented from 28 ovarian cancer patients with deleterious germline BRCA mutations, including 17 patients from the dose escalation cohort (range 100 µg to 1100 µg) and 11 patients from the dose expansion cohort.
|European Cancer Congress Data Presentation Details|
|Date:||September 29, 2013|
|Late Breaking Abstract Title:||PARP inhibition with BMN 673 in ovarian and breast cancer patients with deleterious mutations of BRCA1 and BRCA2|
|Session:||Proffered paper session on "Breast Cancer – Early Disease" (Oral Presentation)|
|The European CanCer Organisation (ECCO) intends to publish abstracts online, for general viewing on its website ( www.ecco-org.eu).|
Data to be presented at the European Cancer Congress will be early dose expansion data from the ongoing study, with more mature data in breast and ovarian cancers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV