NuStar Energy L.P. (NYSE: NS) and NuStar GP Holdings, LLC (NYSE: NSH) announced today that Steve Blank, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of NuStar Energy L.P. and NuStar GP Holdings, LLC will participate in meetings with members of the investment community at the 2013 Citigroup One-on-One Master Limited Partnership/Midstream Infrastructure Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada on Wednesday, August 21, 2013 and Thursday, August 22, 2013.
The materials to be reviewed in the meetings will be available on each company’s web site after 8 a.m. Central Time on Wednesday, August 21, 2013.
NuStar Energy L.P., a publicly traded master limited partnership based in San Antonio, is one of the largest independent liquids terminal and pipeline operators in the nation. NuStar currently has 8,621 miles of pipeline; 87 terminal and storage facilities that store and distribute crude oil, refined products and specialty liquids; and 50% ownership in a joint venture that owns a terminal and an asphalt refinery with a throughput capacity of 74,000 barrels per day. The partnership’s combined system has approximately 97 million barrels of storage capacity, and NuStar has operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Netherlands, including St. Eustatius in the Caribbean, the United Kingdom and Turkey. For more information, visit NuStar Energy L.P.'s Web site at www.nustarenergy.com.
NuStar GP Holdings, LLC is a publicly traded limited liability company
that owns the two percent general partner interest, a 13.0 percent
limited partner interest and the incentive distribution rights in NuStar
Energy L.P., one of the largest independent liquids terminal and
pipeline operators in the nation. NuStar has operations in the United
States, Canada, Mexico, the Netherlands, including St. Eustatius in the
Caribbean, the United Kingdom and Turkey. For more information, visit
NuStar GP Holdings, LLC’s Web site at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV