Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Ingersoll-Rand (IR) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Ingersoll-Rand rose $0.69 (1.1%) to $60.93 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,556,969 shares of Ingersoll-Rand exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,870,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $60.09-$61.34 after having opened the day at $60.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.24. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: China Valves Technology (CVVT), up 13.7%, Euro Tech Holdings Company (CLWT), up 11.9%, Highpower International (HPJ), up 6.9% and Ballard Power Systems (BLDP), up 6.9%.
- You can view the full Ingersoll-Rand Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about IR
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV