PITTSBURGH, Aug. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- United States Steel Corporation (NYSE: X) Chairman and Chief Executive Officer John P. Surma announced today that General Counsel and Senior Vice President – Corporate Affairs James D. Garraux has informed the company of his plan to retire by the end of 2013 after 34 years with the company.
Garraux, 60, was named general counsel and senior vice president, labor relations and environmental affairs in 2007. He assumed responsibilities for governmental affairs and public policy initiatives in 2009, and was named general counsel and senior vice president – corporate affairs.
For more information about U. S. Steel, visit www.ussteel.com.
SOURCE United States Steel Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV