Molson Coors Brewing Company (NYSE: TAP; TSX: TPX) will webcast a presentation by chief financial officer Gavin Hattersley at the Barclays Back-To-School Consumer Conference in Boston, Mass., on Wednesday, September 4, 2013, at 12:45 p.m. Eastern Time.
The web cast will be accessible via the Molson Coors Brewing Company website, www.molsoncoors.com, on the Investors page. An online replay of the presentation web cast will be available within two hours after the presentation and for the ensuing six months, until 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on March 3, 2014.
Overview of Molson Coors
Molson Coors Brewing Company is one of the world’s largest brewers. The Company’s operating segments include Canada, the United States, Europe, and Molson Coors International (MCI). The Company has a diverse portfolio of owned and partner brands, including signature brands Coors Light, Molson Canadian, Staropramen and Carling. Molson Coors is listed as the beverage industry sector leader on the 2012/2013 Dow Jones Sustainability World Index (W1SGITRD), the most recognized global benchmark of sustainability among global corporations. For more information on Molson Coors Brewing Company, visit the company’s web site, www.molsoncoors.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV