LOS ANGELES , Aug. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: LYV) today announced the completion of a refinancing that will yield the Company approximately $12 million in annual cash interest savings. The Company finalized an amendment to its credit agreement to provide for (i) a new $335.0 million revolving credit facility, (ii) a new five-year $115.0 million term A loan facility and (iii) a new seven-year $950.0 million term B loan facility. Also, as previously announced, the Company issued $200.0 million of additional 7.0% senior notes, due 2020, that will yield 6.2%. The Company used the majority of the proceeds from the new term loans and the senior notes to repay its higher priced existing credit facility and its 8.125% senior notes, along with related fees and expenses.
"This successful refinancing will enable Live Nation to realize a cash interest savings of $12 million annually and increase our free cash flow. The favorable terms we received were no doubt bolstered by our solid financial track record and the market's confidence in our three-year plan to continue to grow revenue, adjusted operating income and free cash flow," said Kathy Willard, chief financial officer of Live Nation Entertainment.
The amendment to the credit agreement provides increased flexibility for refinancing and modifies the company's senior secured credit facilities as follows:
- Reduces LIBOR floor for the term B loan facility to 0.75% from 1.50%;
- Provides additional term loans of $65.0 million;
- Provides additional revolving commitments of $35.0 million; and
- Reduces the applicable margins of all loans under the facility.
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., acted as Administrative Agent and Collateral Agent, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., Toronto Branch, acted as Canadian Agent and J.P. Morgan Europe Limited acted as London Agent.About Live Nation Entertainment: Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Artist Nation Management and Live Nation Media/Sponsorship. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors . Follow us @twitter.com/LiveNationInc Information found on Live Nation Entertainment's website is not incorporated by reference. SOURCE Live Nation Entertainment, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV