Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, Beech Street has 10 offices around the country. Together, Capital One and Beech Street will have portfolio loan servicing and origination capabilities nationally.
About Capital One Capital One Financial Corporation ( www.capitalone.com) is a financial holding company whose subsidiaries, which include Capital One, N.A., and Capital One Bank ( USA), N. A., had $209.9 billion in deposits and $296.5 billion in total assets as of June 30, 2013. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One offers a broad spectrum of financial products and services to consumers, small businesses and commercial clients through a variety of channels. Capital One, N.A. has more than 900 branch locations primarily in New York, New Jersey, Texas, Louisiana, Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia. A Fortune 500 company, Capital One trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "COF" and is included in the S&P 100 index.
About Beech Street Capital, LLC Beech Street Capital, LLC is a mortgage banking company engaged in originating, underwriting, closing, and servicing high-quality multifamily, long-term care and seniors housing financing solutions nationwide. Our multifamily and seniors housing experts customize each transaction to meet the needs of our borrowers with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, and non-agency lending sources. Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, Beech Street has offices in Alabama, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York and Texas. Web site: www.beechstcap.com
SOURCE Capital One Financial Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV