Time Warner Cable is kicking off the new school year with a Back-To-School campaign that features special offers, sweepstakes, a series of college campus events and a one-of-a-kind promotion where new customers can enjoy Basic TV, Extreme Internet, including HBO, for one year for $79.99, with no contracts or commitments.
As part of the campaign, Time Warner Cable, in partnership with Music Choice, ESPN, FOX and HBO, will be hosting Back-To-School events at nine college campuses across the country including: Washington State University, University of Texas at Austin and Ohio State University. Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in a number of activities and fun games for cool prizes from Time Warner Cable and its partners.
In addition, customers are invited to participate in the Back-To-School online sweepstakes for a chance to win a trip to the WatchESPN College Football Sweeps. The Grand Prize winner will receive:
- Round-trip airfare to and from Orlando, FL
- Walt Disney World Hotel accommodations for three (3) nights
- Two (2) tickets to the 2014 Capital One Bowl
- Two (2) four-day passes to Magical Theme Parks in Florida
- One (1) $300 Disney Gift Card
- Ground transportation
The deadline for sweepstakes entries is 12:00 p.m. ET on September 30, 2013. Time Warner Cable Back-To-School sweepstakes rules, promotion details and a list of college events are available at twc.com/schoolsavings.About Time Warner Cable Time Warner Cable Inc. (NYSE: TWC) is among the largest providers of video, high-speed data and voice services in the United States, connecting more than 15 million customers to entertainment, information and each other. Time Warner Cable Business Class offers data, video and voice services to businesses of all sizes, cell tower backhaul services to wireless carriers and managed and outsourced information technology solutions and cloud services. Time Warner Cable Media, the advertising arm of Time Warner Cable, offers national, regional and local companies innovative advertising solutions. More information about the services of Time Warner Cable is available at www.twc.com, www.twcbc.com and www.twcmedia.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV