3. As of noon trading, Boston Properties ( BXP) is down $1.49 (-1.5%) to $100.26 on average volume. Thus far, 757,549 shares of Boston Properties exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $100.24-$101.84 after having opened the day at $101.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $101.75. Boston Properties, Inc., a real estate investment trust (REIT), together with its subsidiaries, engages in the ownership and development of office properties. Boston Properties has a market cap of $15.8 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are down 3.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Boston Properties a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Boston Properties as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Boston Properties Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts