3. As of noon trading, Perrigo Company ( PRGO) is down $2.28 (-1.9%) to $120.03 on heavy volume. Thus far, 2.0 million shares of Perrigo Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $119.28-$120.98 after having opened the day at $120.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $122.31. Perrigo Company, through its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, and distributes over-the-counter (OTC) and generic prescription (Rx) pharmaceuticals, infant formulas, nutritional products, and active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) worldwide. Perrigo Company has a market cap of $11.9 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 17.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate Perrigo Company a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Perrigo Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Perrigo Company Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts