3 Stocks Pushing The Computer Software & Services Industry Downward
1. As of noon trading, Oracle Corporation ( ORCL) is down $0.24 (-0.7%) to $32.49 on light volume. Thus far, 10.5 million shares of Oracle Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 28.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $32.40-$32.85 after having opened the day at $32.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.73. Oracle Corporation develops, manufactures, markets, hosts, and supports database and middleware software, applications software, and hardware systems. Oracle Corporation has a market cap of $155.5 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are down 1.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 21 analysts that rate Oracle Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Oracle Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its growth in earnings per share, revenue growth, notable return on equity, attractive valuation levels and expanding profit margins. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Oracle Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the computer software & services industry could consider iShares S&P NA Tech Software Idx ( IGV) while those bearish on the computer software & services industry could consider ProShares Ultra Short Technology ( REW).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts