3 Stocks Pushing The Computer Software & Services Industry Downward
2. As of noon trading, Citrix Systems ( CTXS) is down $0.55 (-0.8%) to $72.02 on light volume. Thus far, 460,340 shares of Citrix Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $71.97-$72.73 after having opened the day at $72.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.57. Citrix Systems, Inc. provides cloud computing solutions that enable information technology (IT) and service providers to build private and public clouds worldwide. The company operates in two divisions, Enterprise and Online Services. Citrix Systems has a market cap of $13.8 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 10.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 15 analysts that rate Citrix Systems a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Citrix Systems as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Citrix Systems Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts