1. As of noon trading, Facebook Inc Class A ( FB) is up $0.62 (1.7%) to $37.18 on average volume. Thus far, 22.3 million shares of Facebook Inc Class A exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 53.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $36.90-$37.25 after having opened the day at $36.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.56. Facebook, Inc. operates as a social networking company worldwide. It builds various tools that enable users to connect, share, discover, and communicate with each other on mobile devices and computers. Facebook Inc Class A has a market cap of $66.6 billion and is part of the internet industry. Shares are up 37.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 26 analysts that rate Facebook Inc Class A a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Facebook Inc Class A as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and impressive record of earnings per share growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the stock itself is trading at a premium valuation. Get the full Facebook Inc Class A Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 4 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the technology sector could consider Technology Select Sector SPDR ( XLK) while those bearish on the technology sector could consider ProShares Ultra Short Technology ( REW).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts