3. As of noon trading, Xilinx ( XLNX) is up $0.77 (1.8%) to $44.80 on light volume. Thus far, 1.2 million shares of Xilinx exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $44.32-$45.06 after having opened the day at $44.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.03. Xilinx, Inc. designs and develops programmable devices and associated technologies worldwide. Xilinx has a market cap of $12.0 billion and is part of the electronics industry. Shares are up 25.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Xilinx a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Xilinx as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, increase in net income, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Xilinx Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts