3. As of noon trading, Nationstar Mortgage Holdings ( NSM) is up $1.39 (2.9%) to $49.75 on average volume. Thus far, 431,453 shares of Nationstar Mortgage Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $48.51-$49.91 after having opened the day at $48.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.36. Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc. operates as a residential mortgage loan servicer in the United States. It operates in two segments, Servicing and Originations. Nationstar Mortgage Holdings has a market cap of $4.4 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 56.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Nationstar Mortgage Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Nationstar Mortgage Holdings as a sell. The area that we feel has been the company's primary weakness has been its unimpressive growth in net income. Get the full Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts