4. As of noon trading, Brookfield Office Properties ( BPO) is up $0.12 (0.7%) to $16.42 on heavy volume. Thus far, 1.2 million shares of Brookfield Office Properties exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $16.29-$16.51 after having opened the day at $16.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.30. Brookfield Properties Corporation is a publicly owned real estate investment firm. The firm engages in the ownership, development, and management of premier commercial properties. It also provides ancillary real estate service businesses, such as tenant service and amenities. Brookfield Office Properties has a market cap of $8.4 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are down 2.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Brookfield Office Properties a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Brookfield Office Properties as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the stock has had a generally disappointing performance in the past year. Get the full Brookfield Office Properties Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts