2. As of noon trading, Capital One Financial ( COF) is up $0.42 (0.6%) to $67.43 on light volume. Thus far, 984,314 shares of Capital One Financial exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $66.84-$67.69 after having opened the day at $66.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.01. Capital One Financial Corporation operates as the bank holding company for the Capital One Bank (USA), National Association (COBNA); and Capital One, National Association (CONA), which provide various financial products and services in the United States. Capital One Financial has a market cap of $40.0 billion and is part of the financial services industry. Shares are up 15.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 17 analysts that rate Capital One Financial a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Capital One Financial as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, increase in stock price during the past year, attractive valuation levels and expanding profit margins. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Capital One Financial Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts