3. As of noon trading, Prudential Financial ( PRU) is up $0.71 (0.9%) to $79.45 on average volume. Thus far, 1.1 million shares of Prudential Financial exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $78.44-$79.78 after having opened the day at $78.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $78.74. Prudential Financial, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides a range of insurance, investment management, and other financial products and services to both individual and institutional customers in the United States and internationally. Prudential Financial has a market cap of $37.1 billion and is part of the insurance industry. Shares are up 47.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate Prudential Financial a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Prudential Financial as a buy. Among the primary strengths of the company is its solid stock price performance. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Prudential Financial Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts