2. As of noon trading, MasterCard Incorporated ( MA) is up $3.31 (0.5%) to $622.05 on light volume. Thus far, 228,957 shares of MasterCard Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 685,000 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $616.44-$624.23 after having opened the day at $618.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $618.74. MasterCard Incorporated, together with its subsidiaries, provides transaction processing and other payment-related services in the United States and internationally. MasterCard Incorporated has a market cap of $73.1 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 25.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 18 analysts that rate MasterCard Incorporated a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates MasterCard Incorporated as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. Get the full MasterCard Incorporated Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts