3. As of noon trading, Moody's Corporation ( MCO) is up $0.37 (0.6%) to $64.47 on average volume. Thus far, 557,797 shares of Moody's Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $63.87-$65.31 after having opened the day at $64.52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.10. Moody's Corporation provides credit ratings; and credit, capital markets, and economic related research, data, and analytical tools worldwide. Moody's Corporation has a market cap of $14.4 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 27.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Moody's Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Moody's Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. Get the full Moody's Corporation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts