National CineMedia Inc. Stock Upgraded (NCMI)
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 2.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 11.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Media industry. The net income increased by 600.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$1.90 million to $9.50 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 688.46% to $15.30 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, NATIONAL CINEMEDIA INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -8.70%.
- The gross profit margin for NATIONAL CINEMEDIA INC is currently very high, coming in at 71.09%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 7.73% trails the industry average.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 666.66% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 28.98% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. We feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The other strengths this company shows, however, justify the higher price levels.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts