Last up on our list of potential dividend increasers is video game publisher Activision Blizzard (ATVI). It may seem like a video game maker isn't the ideal type of firm to look to for a dividend hike -- but Activision's case is a bit different. That's because a huge chunk of ATVI's sales come from recurring subscription fees rather than sales of game titles. That subscription revenue is predictable -- and predictable revenues and dividends to hand-in-hand. Right now, ATVI pays out a 19-cent dividend that adds up to a modest 1.1% yield.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV