Monday's Ex-Dividends To Watch: LAND, AGO, MCHP, AFL, TGT
Aflac (NYSE: AFL) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 35 cents per share. At a price of $60.32 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.3%. The average volume for Aflac has been 2.5 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Aflac has a market cap of $28.7 billion and is part of the insurance industry. Shares are up 13.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Aflac Incorporated, through its subsidiary, American Family Life Assurance Company of Columbus, provides supplemental health and life insurance products. The company has a P/E ratio of 8.57. TheStreet Ratings rates Aflac as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, notable return on equity, compelling growth in net income and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. You can view the full Aflac Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV