Monday's Ex-Dividends To Watch: LAND, AGO, MCHP, AFL, TGT
Microchip Technology (NASDAQ: MCHP) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 35 cents per share. At a price of $39.53 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.5%. The average volume for Microchip Technology has been 1.8 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Microchip Technology has a market cap of $8.0 billion and is part of the electronics industry. Shares are up 23.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Microchip Technology Incorporated engages in developing, manufacturing, and selling semiconductor products for embedded control applications. The company has a P/E ratio of 67.25. TheStreet Ratings rates Microchip Technology as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. You can view the full Microchip Technology Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV