Monday's Ex-Dividends To Watch: LAND, AGO, MCHP, AFL, TGT
Assured Guaranty (NYSE: AGO) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 10 cents per share. At a price of $21.32 as of 9:34 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.8%. The average volume for Assured Guaranty has been 1.7 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Assured Guaranty has a market cap of $4.0 billion and is part of the insurance industry. Shares are up 49.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Assured Guaranty Ltd., through its subsidiaries, provides credit protection products to public finance, infrastructure, and structured finance markets in the United States and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.18. TheStreet Ratings rates Assured Guaranty as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and attractive valuation levels. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the growth in the company's earnings per share has not been good. You can view the full Assured Guaranty Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV