Ex-Dividend Alert: 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: DST, ATI, IVZ, MPC
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Monday, Aug. 19, 2013, 13 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 1.6% to 8.5%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday:DST Systems (NYSE:DST) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 30 cents per share. At a price of $71.77 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.6%.The average volume for DST Systems has been 266,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. DST Systems has a market cap of $3.2 billion and is part of the computer software & services industry. Shares are up 18.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. DST Systems, Inc. provides information processing and software services and products. The company operates in two segments, Financial Services and Customer Communications. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.25.TheStreet Ratings rates DST Systems as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. You can view the full DST Systems Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV